Verseo - Customer Service is the worst - i'm SO DISAPPOINTED
Wish I saw this before now!!!!
Hello, I have been on hold for HALF AN HOUR as I wait to speak with an agent. Attached is a screen shot of my phone, taken over ten minutes ago - this is TERRIBLE customer service.
The below order, and PART of another order (three pairs of these gloves) were returned on FEBRUARY 5th, OVER A MONTH AGO.
The order numbers are #2021749 and #2022318.
Please provide me with a refund ASAP or these charges will be disputed in their entirety with my credit card company and your business will be reported to the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, I have avoided posting negative reviews with on-line retail reviewers because I was under the impression that this would be handled appropriately but my faith in Verseo has dwindled.
Meanwhile, I continue to hold...
PLEASE ADVISE ASAP.
Inline image 1
Regards, Stacey XXXXXXXX, Esq.Admitted NY and NJ Bar Associations
On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 7:09 AM, Stacey wrote:Still waiting for my refund. I love verseo but won't be placing any more orders until this is taken care of. PLEASE ADVISE.
On Feb 17, 2016 1:15 PM, "wrote:Hello, These items were returned on 2/5 and I'm awaiting a response from Customer Service. Thank you.Regards, Stacey
Inline image 1
On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 2:23 AM, wrote:A response from customer service would be greatly appreciated. Seeking a return ASAP. Thank you.
On Jan 20, 2016 2:05 PM, "wrote:Hello, Unfortunately we are completely dissatisfied with these gloves :( Although the heating element works well, the wind blows RIGHT through them and as such they aren't even warm. I'd like to take advantage of your return policy but we threw out the box! Are you able to send a pre-paid return label? The gloves are brand new, we put them on for five minutes.Thank you!-Stacey
On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 7:11 PM, Verseo wrote:Thanks for Your Order
Your order ID is #.
Your Order Contains...
Cart Items SKU Qty Item Price Item TotalThermoGloves Rechargeable Heated Gloves (Size: Large/Xlarge) AH10123-LG 1 $116.96 USD $116.96 USDThermoGloves Rechargeable Heated Gloves (Size: Small/Medium) AH10123-SM 1 $116.96 USD $116.96 USDSubtotal: $233.92 USDCoupon Code (BRADSGLOVES95): -$69.90 USDShipping: $0.00 USDTax: $14.56 USDGrand Total: $178.58 USDPayment Method: PayPalAlways Grateful,
Phone: (877) 261-1570
Fax: (845) 765-2201
Attachments areaPreview attachment 20160308_093715.jpgImage20160308_093715.jpg
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Hold time
- Lack of responsiveness
- Warming gloves
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Verseo Thermogloves
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."
- "I ordered a wig over a month ago and have not received it yet. The webpage is filled with lies, specifically it boasts that they will send the order out..."
- "Purchased relaxed regular and it completely broke my hair all the way to the root I had it on less than 7 minutes. My hair used to be down my..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."