Verseo - Customer Service is the worst - i'm SO DISAPPOINTED
Wish I saw this before now!!!!
Hello, I have been on hold for HALF AN HOUR as I wait to speak with an agent. Attached is a screen shot of my phone, taken over ten minutes ago - this is TERRIBLE customer service.
The below order, and PART of another order (three pairs of these gloves) were returned on FEBRUARY 5th, OVER A MONTH AGO.
The order numbers are #2021749 and #2022318.
Please provide me with a refund ASAP or these charges will be disputed in their entirety with my credit card company and your business will be reported to the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, I have avoided posting negative reviews with on-line retail reviewers because I was under the impression that this would be handled appropriately but my faith in Verseo has dwindled.
Meanwhile, I continue to hold...
PLEASE ADVISE ASAP.
Inline image 1
Regards, Stacey XXXXXXXX, Esq.Admitted NY and NJ Bar Associations
On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 7:09 AM, Stacey wrote:Still waiting for my refund. I love verseo but won't be placing any more orders until this is taken care of. PLEASE ADVISE.
On Feb 17, 2016 1:15 PM, "wrote:Hello, These items were returned on 2/5 and I'm awaiting a response from Customer Service. Thank you.Regards, Stacey
Inline image 1
On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 2:23 AM, wrote:A response from customer service would be greatly appreciated. Seeking a return ASAP. Thank you.
On Jan 20, 2016 2:05 PM, "wrote:Hello, Unfortunately we are completely dissatisfied with these gloves :( Although the heating element works well, the wind blows RIGHT through them and as such they aren't even warm. I'd like to take advantage of your return policy but we threw out the box! Are you able to send a pre-paid return label? The gloves are brand new, we put them on for five minutes.Thank you!-Stacey
On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 7:11 PM, Verseo wrote:Thanks for Your Order
Your order ID is #.
Your Order Contains...
Cart Items SKU Qty Item Price Item TotalThermoGloves Rechargeable Heated Gloves (Size: Large/Xlarge) AH10123-LG 1 $116.96 USD $116.96 USDThermoGloves Rechargeable Heated Gloves (Size: Small/Medium) AH10123-SM 1 $116.96 USD $116.96 USDSubtotal: $233.92 USDCoupon Code (BRADSGLOVES95): -$69.90 USDShipping: $0.00 USDTax: $14.56 USDGrand Total: $178.58 USDPayment Method: PayPalAlways Grateful,
Phone: (877) 261-1570
Fax: (845) 765-2201
Attachments areaPreview attachment 20160308_093715.jpgImage20160308_093715.jpg
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Hold time
- Lack of responsiveness
- Warming gloves
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Verseo Thermogloves
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just joined, but I'm canceling. I got my first shipment of "natural products" and the bars are sweetened with Maltitol (an artifical carcinogenic sweetener), the Renew Lotion contains Petrolatum..."
- "I bought my Magic Massage Ultra from the Enovative Technologies LLC booth in a Dallas trade show for $400 ( Can be found on Living Social for $20 ***..."
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."